how do I declare a constant as a variable of different type

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.brl.mil
Fri May 24 06:30:10 AEST 1991

In article <16452 at helios.TAMU.EDU> n077gh at tamuts.tamu.edu (Sharma Anupindi) writes:
>If u still donot get it, I am sorry for u and also for myself.

Sorry, it still made no sense to me.  What would it MEAN to declare
"Mr.Brilliant" as an integer variable?

If you didn't like my first suggestion, try this one:  Specify what
goal you need to accomplish, without assuming anything about the
details of the method that would be used to attain that goal.
Perhaps what you really want to achieve makes sense, but so far as
I understand the detailed question, your attempted method of
attaining the goal makes no sense.