HOTEL Reservation system wanted

Rob Logie logier at cheops.qld.tne.oz.au
Sat May 25 08:47:22 AEST 1991

pete at othello.dartmouth.edu (Pete Schmitt) writes:

>Is there any PD or commercial software available to manage
>a hotel reservation system that is UNIX based?

>-pete schmitt
>--
>     Peter Schmitt                                          UNIX Consultant
>Kiewit Computation Center                                Computing  Services
>   Dartmouth College                                         (603)646-2085
>   Hanover, NH 03755                                 Peter.Schmitt at Dartmouth.EDU

I believe that there is a reservation system that runs on Pyramids.
A worldwide Hotel chain uses it.  Contact Pyramid for more info

Regards

Rob Logie                                    EMAIL: logier at cheops.qld.tne.oz.au
Telecom Australia                            FAX:   +61 7 837 4704
TNE Computer Support Services                PH:    +61 7 837 5174
Brisbane Office                              "These are my opinions alone"