Extended ASCII characters

mike.stefanik mike at bria.UUCP
Sat May 4 15:05:29 AEST 1991

In an article, rvp at softserver.canberra.edu.au (Rey Paulo) writes:
>Can anyone tell me which character is used to toggle a vt100 terminal to
>display the extended ascii characters.

I assuming that you're talking about graphics characters.  Methinks that
<ESC>(0 enables graphics (which eats the lowercase set) and <ESC>(B
puts things back to normal.  I could have 'em backwards, however ...

--
Michael Stefanik, MGI Inc, Los Angeles | Opinions stated are never realistic
Title of the week: Systems Engineer    | UUCP: ...!uunet!bria!mike