Need Assembly lang. to learn C?

Larry Stern ldstern at rodan.acs.syr.edu
Wed May 22 19:49:17 AEST 1991

I'd like to thank all the people who took the time and effort to respond to my
question, both on the net and in e-mail to me. Though some people were adamant
about learning some Assembly language first, as well as many who were adamant
about *not* needing any Assembly background, the general consensus was that at
least a working knowledge of Assembly will help produce a better understanding
of the C language and tighter C code.

Thanks again to all.

						-Larry

--

Larry Stern                                  LDSTERN at RODAN.ACS.SYR.EDU