news

d0mund01 at ulkyvx.bitnet d0mund01 at ulkyvx.bitnet
Thu May 23 15:26:33 AEST 1991

I'm installing a '386 UNIX system for a client who has a number of PCs
emulating proprietary terminals.  I'd like to use the same PCs as terminal
emulators on the new system.

Does anyone know of a good package that will emulate the WY60 terminal?

Are there other terminals I should consider emulating if I want to preserve
the ability to run VP/ix on these terminals?

The emulation software should be simple and need not have any fancy features
beyond good emulation.  Such features would probably only confuse many of the
system's users.

Dave Munday           | Bitnet    : munday at nkuvax    AT&T 606-781-2423
Munday Computing, Inc.| INTERNET  : munday at nkuvax.bitnet
Northern Kentucky U.  | or        : munday at cinnet.com
                      | USmail    : 20 Chalfonte Pl, Ft Thomas, Ky 41075
"Renting airplanes is like renting sex:  It's difficult to arrange on short
notice on Saturday, the fun things always cost more, and someone's always
looking at their watch."  - Ron Wanttaja