getrusage in SysVR4

Rick Stevenson rick at ptcburp.ptcbu.oz.au
Thu May 30 14:11:44 AEST 1991

mbl900 at anusf.anu.edu.au (Mathew BM LIM) writes:

>Is the getrusage routine implemented in SysVR4? It does not seem to show
>up in any of my documentation and not having acces to a SysVR4 system, I
>cannot tell for sure.

Sort of. There is a getrusage() in the Berkeley compatibility library,
but it is a wrapper around times(2) and only returns correct information
for the fields ru_utime and ru_stime. The other fields are present in struct
rusage but never get set.

Rick.
--
Rick Stevenson
Pyramid Technology Corporation			+61 75 522475 FAX
Gold Coast, Q 4229, AUSTRALIA			rick at ptcburp.pyramid.com.au