TIOCNOTTY definition

VENENGA at iscsvax.uni.edu VENENGA at iscsvax.uni.edu
Wed May 29 22:45:22 AEST 1991

I am trying to convert some bsd source to SYS V, and overall, it's not going
too bad.  The only problem I am running into is a TIOCNOTTY not defined
compiler error.  I have grep'ped all my include files, and cannot find a
TIOCNOTTY definition anywhere.  Could some kind soul(s) tell me what this
should be defined as?  Thanks.

Jay Venenga                              Internet: venenga at uni.edu
Systems Programmer                             or: venenga at iscsvax.uni.edu
Information Systems and Computing Services
University of Northern Iowa             USWestNet: (319) 273-2008
Cedar Falls, IA  50614-0509                   FAX: (319) 273-3509