Mail Redirection

James Cameron jc at raven.bu.edu
Fri May 17 06:39:14 AEST 1991

>>>>> On 16 May 91 14:41:31 GMT, afsipmh at cidsv01.cid.aes.doe.CA said:

Pat-|> Is there a way to automatically (i.e. while I'm at a USENIX conference
Pat-|> for example :) ) to redirect my e-mail to a co-worker?
Pat-|> Is there maybe some public domain software that can do this?
Pat-|> --
Pat-|> Pat Hertel                 Canadian Meteorological Centre
Pat-|> Analyst/Programmer         2121 N. Service Rd.
Pat-|> phertel at cmc.aes.doe.ca     Dorval,Quebec
Pat-|> Environment Canada         CANADA           H9P1J3

	You will want to take a look at the vacation(1).  It should
	be able to do just about anything you seem to be intested in
	(including also saving a copy of the message for yourself.)

jc

--
					-- James Cameron  (jc at raven.bu.edu)

Signal Processing and Interpretation Lab.  Boston, Mass  (617) 353-2879