Unix BBS - any existing?

Connie_C._Rushing.DlosLC at xerox.com Connie_C._Rushing.DlosLC at xerox.com
Thu May 30 06:09:28 AEST 1991

>I am looking for a PD BBS system to run on an AT&T 3B2/600G
running Unix V.  Is there one available on the Internet?

Lyle, sorry I don't have an answer, but a related question.

Are there any functioning UNIX BBS'?

I am new to UNIX using an AT&T 6386/SX which is not yet networked, and I don't
have any other UNIX accounts.  So far, all I have is the operating system (AT&T
UNIX System V/386 3.2.2) and a strict or non-existent budget.

Would also appreciate recommendations for UNIX comm/modem software for BBS use,
and any other sources of UNIX shareware similar to PC-SIG for DOS.  Do such
sources exist?

Thanks in advance for any responses,

Connie Rushing
Xerox Corporation