Probably really simple wtmp question

Master Vampire spotter at eve.wright.edu
Thu May 16 18:19:29 AEST 1991

Ok, so I'm probably really stupid, but hey! this is comp.unix.QUESTIONS!

It seems to me at one time I ran a command that searched wtmp and gave me a
list of every time my account had been logged on since wtmp was last cleared.
Now, I again need to do this, and can't remember.  Is there a command that
lets Joe.Average.User look in wtmp, or was it a sysadmin tool that I was using
when I had sysadmin privs??

Thanks,
Steve

--
anagram at desire.wright.edu | "Role becomes the actor, she's addicted to applause
spotter at eve.wright.edu    |  The stage a world because she never leaves it."
			  |  -Rush
<Std.Dsc> WSU doesn't approve of anything I do, but that hasn't stopped me yet.