HELP DECIDING ON A WORD PROCESSOR FOR ULTRIX ENVIRONMENT

joann zimmer joann at ldc.uucp
Thu May 9 04:53:32 AEST 1991

           Can you give us some advice?  We work in a
        computer-assisted writing centre in a college and will be
        switching from a Xenix to an ULTRIX writing environment.

           We need a simple word processing package for our writing
        students.  At this point we have 24 VT100's.  What would be
        easy to teach and to use?

           Also, anyone out there using X terminals on UNIX? What word
        processing package would you recommend if we were to go this
        route with our students??