comp.realtime

Tony Denault denault at hale.ifa.hawaii.edu
Wed May 22 13:40:38 AEST 1991

Hello,

I'm a fairly new lynxOS programmer and I'm having a problem using ftime().
It seem that lynxOS's ftime() on the PC (80386) has resolution of 1 seconds.
The tm.millitm variable is constant based on the first 4 digit of tm.time.
Is there another way to get the time will better resolution? I know DOS
can give you 1/100 of a second resolution, I would think lynx should do
at least that.

Thanks in advance.

Tony Denault

--