Exabytes ....

hugh_davies.wgc1 at rx.xerox.com hugh_davies.wgc1 at rx.xerox.com
Sat May 25 02:41:53 AEST 1991

Whilst we use their excellent tape drives all over the place, am I the only
person who's irritated by the name "exabyte", which is in fact 1000 terabytes,
and not the name of a sort of tape drive? Is this "truth in advertising" since
we'd need about 500,000 of them to make a *real* terabyte?

Never mind. It's Friday night and I've been in meetings all day ....

Hugh.