System Dump Memory Image in Swap Device after Panic on SCO 3.2.2

Tillmann A. Basien basien at pemcom.pem-stuttgart.de
Tue May 7 06:57:23 AEST 1991

Hy netlanders,
	after I tuned my SCO UNIX 3.2.2 System I got a panic. So far so good.
	I corrected the parameters, but after every booting I get a message
	out of /etc/dumpsave:

echo 'There may be a system dump memory image in the swap device.'
echo 'Do you want to save it? (y/n)> \c'

	After I saved the image on the tape, I think that I don`t get this
	massege after reboot. But I get it all the time.

	How can I clear the swap device to stop getting this message?

	Tillmann
--
					             basien at PEM-Stuttgart.de
Dipl.-Ing. Tillmann A. Basien           PEM Programmentwicklungsgesellschaft