Mailing list software

Bob Willey bob at consult.UUCP
Sun May 12 01:48:03 AEST 1991

In article <26800 at adm.brl.mil> yahn at midget.towson.edu (Jan Zawadzki) writes:
>	I am looking for a mailing list management program for UNIX/XENIX.
>Does anyone out there use one/heard of one/wrote one and would be willing to
>share some comments?  Any info will be appreciated...
>Jan Zawadzki
>yahn at midget.towson.edu
Company:   CCS Enterprises, Inc.         Phone:  (301) 820-4670
Address:   P.O. Drawer 1690              FAX  :  (301) 476-5261
           Easton, Maryland  21601       E-mail: uunet!consult!info
                                                 info at ccs.com
Contact:   Robert L. Willey, CDP
Product Information:   CALL TRACKER
     Call Tracker is the ULTIMATE sales tool.  Designed for non-computer
sales types to track and control their prospects in an easy and effective
manner.  This is accomplished with menu-driven, logically thought-out
menus constructed to allow you to "get your work done" without needing
to be a computer guru.  In other words, finally software for the
non-computer savvy salesperson !!
     Call Tracker covers everything from mailing list, to call history,
to types of business, to status of accounts, to innovative search methods
(look for all the Joe's, etc.).  Many reports for phone books, information
sheets, labels, envelopes, database interface, and word processor interface.
     Call Tracker even has a literature function to allow you to track
what literature should be sent to what prospect.
     Now you can concentrate on your development and marketing efforts
and STILL track your prospects and future sales.
 Software investment:  $1995.00
     We are offering FREE first year support of this product for
     a limited time.   Call now for details.
     We accept MC/Visa as well as company check.
     Available for SCO Xenix & SCO Unix immediately.
     Other Unix environments, DOS & Networks available upon request.
     If you need another platform, just put in your request.  Product
     is written in DBL and can be supported in over 150 platforms.
This product is now shipping and available.