BBS-style program

Josh Kopper JJK1 at NS.CC.LEHIGH.EDU
Wed May 1 16:09:29 AEST 1991

I'm looking for something of a BBS-style program which will run on a
SUN workstation under system V Unix.  So far, no luck.  Basically, this
is going to be run for a user's group where a single account will let
many people sign on, leave messages, et. al.  It doesn't have to be
anything tremendously fancy - the most important thing is a file
database (at the cost of all other features).  If possible, it would be
nice if source code was available in C or C++ - if not, some means of
extensibility would be preferred.

If you know of any such program, please let me know - I really don't
want to have to sit down and write one from scratch :-)

Thanks...

--Josh

 From: Josh Kopper -=- Lehigh University -=- University Center Box 256
      "Student ]<onsultant, Computer Engineer, and not sure why!"

 Hi!  I'm not here right now, so if you'd like to leave a message, just
             send mail to one of the following addresses:

 JJK1 at LEHIGH.BITNET   jjk1 at pl118a.cc.lehigh.edu   JJK1 at NS.CC.LEHIGH.EDU

 COMPILER (n.) : A program that continually finds fault with your work.
                 See also wife.