Dave Farnham - Are you out there?

John Puopolo jpuopolo at hal.ulowell.edu
Tue May 7 02:36:40 AEST 1991

Sorry to post a personal message here, folks --- I DO read this newsgroup
as a C develpoer, etc. -- and I think my long-lost frined may still read it
too...

I am trying to contact:   DAVE FARNHAM

If any of you netters know this Colorado man, tell him to reply to this
message.  A similar posting will appear in the UNIX oriented groups.

Again, I'm sorry to use the bandwidht for personal reasons, but I've
had no luck via conventional means.  Thanks...

                                                  - John Puopolo