Internal Modem and AT&T SV/386 R3.x

Bill Kennedy bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
Thu May 30 09:57:17 AEST 1991

:gemini at geminix.in-berlin.de (Uwe Doering) writes:
:wtm at uhura.neoucom.EDU (Bill Mayhew) writes:
:
:>limitation of the asy driver.  I'm not an expert at writing
:>drivers.  I agree that the FAS 2.06 driver that Peter recommends is
:>a good idea.  I've installed it on my system.  I also rigged my
:
:I think a better idea would be to use FAS 2.08. :-) This is the
:latest FAS release. I has lots of speed improvements compared to
:FAS 2.06.
:
:     Uwe

Sorry to repeat the whole post, but my question doesn't make sense without
it.  Does FAS 2.08 work on AT&T 3.x?  When I tried an earlier version it
had a different tty structure and wouldn't bind.  I gave up on it and went
back to Interactive but maybe I just made some bone headed mistake or 2.08
will work.  I was using 2.06 and Vr3.2.2 if memory serves.
--
Bill Kennedy  internet  bill at ssbn.WLK.COM or ssbn!bill at attmail.COM
              uucp      {att,cs.utexas.edu,pyramid!daver}!ssbn.wlk.com!bill