Using !!

Kartik Subbarao subbarao at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Tue May 14 03:08:44 AEST 1991

In article <1991May13.132820.21884 at rodan.acs.syr.edu> ldstern at rodan.acs.syr.edu (Larry Stern) writes:
>To all: instead of using !! to repeat my last command, I'm looking for a way
>to repeat my last command *without* a <CR>, like the Dos F3 key. Is there
>an easy implementation for this?

Get a decent shell, like tcsh or zsh. They do more than just previous-line
history, and pretty soon, you'll want most of their features in MS-DOS.

			-Kartik

--
internet% ypwhich

subbarao at phoenix.Princeton.EDU -| Internet
kartik at silvertone.Princeton.EDU (NeXT mail)
SUBBARAO at PUCC.BITNET			          - Bitnet