UNIX security holes

Howard Huang huang at husc10.harvard.edu
Fri May 17 16:28:26 AEST 1991

   states the use of "well-known" security holes in UNIX
   by hackers and system crackers...  Since they're so
   "well-known", would someone be willing to identify them
   to me (curiosity, you know), or tell me where there is
   doc on them?

You can get some PostScript formatted papers describing the Robert Morris
worm of 1988 from prep.ai.mit.edu, in the directory /pub/virus.

Howard C. Huang                        Internet:  huang at husc9.harvard.edu
Junior Computer Science Major          Bitnet:    huang at husc9.BITNET
Mather House 030, Harvard College      UUCP:      ...!harvard!husc9!huang
Cambridge, MA 02138