Looking for Dan Bernstein's pty program.

Kartik Subbarao subbarao at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Thu Dec 6 00:53:55 AEST 1990

In article <102.275b86b1 at vax1.cc.lehigh.edu> lubkt at vax1.cc.lehigh.edu writes:
>I am looking for Dan Bernstein's pty program. I am told that it appeared
>under comp.sources.misc. I looked for it, but could not find it. Can any
>one tell where I can find it?

[Ha, beat ya to it Dan].

pty is available for anonymous ftp on stealth.acf.nyu.edu (128.122.128.22).

It's also in comp.sources.unix volume 22 (not comp.sources.misc). You can
find comp.sources.unix in many places, like uunet etc..

Be sure that you apply all the latest patches to it. It's a neat tool to
have around (I guess Dan does a good job of reinforming us of that fact
frequently :-) ).

(Yet another plug for pty from a non-author)

			-Kartik

(I need a new .signature -- any suggestions?)
subbarao@{phoenix or gauguin}.Princeton.EDU -|Internet
kartik at silvertone.Princeton.EDU (NeXT mail)       -|
SUBBARAO at PUCC.BITNET			          - Bitnet