Wanted: ksh(1) sources (for sun4)

Bruce Sudweeks sudweeks at megatest.UUCP
Fri Jan 11 06:17:35 AEST 1991

I would like to get hold of the sources for ksh(1). I have been using ksh
for quite some time on a sun3 with only minor problems. I recompiled the
sources for a sparc and discovered a number of problems:

	1> The vi command line editing didn't work
	2> When "exec -ksh" was run, the .profile file was not auto-sourced
	3> Also had problems when something like "cd > /dev/null" was executed.
	   From then on, I lost all stdout (I think it was going to /dev/null).

	Thanx.

		- Bruce Sudweeks -
		sun!megatest!sudweeks