csh redirection

Andrew T. Como como at max.bnl.gov
Tue Jan 29 07:22:19 AEST 1991

csh question:

I am attempting to help out the operators in using the dump command.

What I am trying to do is
1. allow the operators to see the dump run on their terminal and
2. capture the dump output into a file for logging purposes.

Unfortunately, I am not well versed in "csh" and can use some help
in trying to accomplish this task.  I have tried a number of combinations
of redirecting stderr from the csh manual BUT cannot get it to do both.

I  also believe the output from dump goes in stderr.

Can anyone help?
		Andrew Como  INTERNET: como at bnl.gov
			     BITNET:   como at bnlux0.BITNET
			     UUCP:     ...philabs!sbcs!bnl!como