grap problem

Chuck E. Rudolph rudolph at motcid.UUCP
Thu Jan 10 03:43:57 AEST 1991

I am having a problem with troff's grap utility.

I have 2 grap variables that I need to pass to a shell command except that I
can not seem to dereference them.  The following grap script illustrates what
I am trying to do.  To run it, but the next 5 lines in test.grp and issue
'grap test.grp >/dev/null'.

.G1
start_date = 19901112
end_date = 19910102