Looking for a adaptec 1542 / scsi disk driver

Richard Ducoty duc at mport.COM
Wed May 8 00:47:08 AEST 1991

dwm at uf.msc.umn.edu (Don Mears) writes:

>I would like to use a SCSI disk with an Adaptec 1542 controller under
>Microport V/AT 2.4.   I just want it as a secondary disk.   I can boot
>off a MFM disk.
>I would appreciate any pointers to any Microport SCSI disk drivers.
>dwm at msc.edu         Donald W. Mears @ Minnesota Supercomputer Center
================

Microport doesn't have any, I don't know about any third party drivers.
If someone does know of a SCSI driver for Microport V/AT 286, please
let us know.  We could make it available on the BBS.

When we get some time to work on V/AT, a SCSI driver will be one of
the first projects.

** There is no time frame for this, please don't ask**

Richard

Richard Ducoty		        \\\\\\\
Microport Inc.		          (.)(.) 			root at mport.com
voice=> (408) 438-8649	             >	 		  	duc at mport.com
fax=>   (408) 438-7560		    -				uunet!mport!duc
                          " militiae species amor est "