For sale: Unisys 6000/5x Eight port serial card (2) and I/O card (1)

John B. Milton jbm at celebr.uucp
Thu Oct 18 17:42:04 AEST 1990

I have two mint condition, tested SCP serial boards for the Unisys 6000/50
(Convergent Server/PC model 200) The SCP is an intelligent 80186 controlled,
Zilog 8530 based board. It plugs into a 16 bit AT connector, but has a weird
6000 only metal plate across the TOP of the board. I would not try to use these
boards in a regular PC. I also have an I/O board for sale. This board has all
the yucky stuff Convergent didn't want to put on the mother board: keyboard
connector, config dip switches, battery connector, COM1:, LPT1:, two 8530
serial ports, an UPS connector, boot ROMS, SCSI, floppy, interrupt controllers,
DMA controllers, keyboard controller and reset switch.

SCP:  $500.00 each (2 available)
I/O:  $750.00 each (1 available)

I posted these for sale a while back, the prices have been reduced. I will
waranty them for 30 days, and will UPS anywhere in the US.

John
John Bly Milton IV, jbm at uncle.UUCP, n8emr!uncle!jbm at osu-cis.cis.ohio-state.edu
(614) h:252-8544, w:469-1990; N8KSN, AMPR: 44.70.0.52; Don't FLAME, inform!