Seeking driver for Bell Tech Blit card and SV Rel 4.0

Never Kid A Kidder loki at moncam.uucp
Mon Oct 1 21:05:59 AEST 1990

Posted on behalf of a friend with no news access; if you are able to
help out, please mail him directly using the email address at the end.

Thankyou.

			Bell Tech Blit card and SV Rel 4.0
			==================================

Can anybody help me ??  I have a Blit card from the (now swallowed) Bell
Technologies Corp. which I use for X-Windows under System V Release 3.2

I have just received the Release 4.0 distribution from Intel and find that
the card is no longer supported.  Does anyone out there have:

	a.	A Blit driver (etc.) configured for the Rel 4.0 distribution ?

					or

	b.	The Driver sources so that I can do the necessary porting
		work myself.

I am in deep trouble - it is either the old Unix (and the X11R2 server) and
a working X, or the new Unix and no X Windows !!

John Brazier, Brazier Systems & Consultants Ltd.
john at bscdev.uucp  (or john%bscdev.uucp at ukc.ac.uk)