386ix For Sale

Randy Floyd rdf at hihub.UUCP
Mon Oct 29 13:31:44 AEST 1990

                FOR SALE:
                1 - 386/ix Application Development System
                    version: 2.0.2  (Unlimited User)
                             for Micro Channel Bus Machines
                    media:   3.5" diskettes

                This is Interactive Systems' implementation of
                UNIX System V/386       Release 3.2

                Brief list of components:
                - All components are (Unlimited User) version.
                386/ix Operating System         (v:2.0.2)
                Software Development System     (v:2.0.0)
                Text Processing Workbench       (v:2.1.0)
                VP/ix (MS-DOS support)          (v:1.1.1)
                TEN/PLUS User Interface         (v:2.2)
                I am selling due to a family addition
                which is now on the way.
                I will pay shipping.
                I feel like $500 is not unreasonable since
                I have considerably more than that in it but
                this one goes to best offer.

                Please e-mail me at:
                dynasys!hihub!rdf
                  if you experience mail problems please send
                  info to
                  postmaster at dynasys
                  and he will forward to me.
                THANK YOU!

--

disclaimer: The opinions and statements expressed here are my own
            and not those of Holiday Inns, Inc.