Who sells 4.0? Does Intel??

Richard Ducoty duc at mport.UUCP
Tue Oct 23 07:24:41 AEST 1990

larry at nstar.uucp (Larry Snyder) writes:
>mra at srchtec.UUCP (Michael Almond) writes:

>>	UHC sells System V Release 4.0 for the 386/486/860.  However, they
>>are still running X11R3.  I spoke with one of their sales
>>	UHC Unix System V Release 4.0 			$2,995
>>	  - On sell this month for $1,995
>>	  - Includes documentation

>Now the question is, why to go with UHC over Intel (or maybe
>the other way around).  Intel is cheaper --

Why go with EITHER of them!  Microport is selling the complete release
also - we don't have a voice mail system, but you can talk to people
on the phone.  I think the prices will be coming down all around in a
few months - when the commercial cuts start being released.

Richard Ducoty							duc at mport.com
Microport Inc							uunet!mport!duc
408 438-8649