multiple ACU devices

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.uucp
Sat Oct 20 23:44:31 AEST 1990

After reading a message here last week - someone brought up the limit
of the one ACU device - and they had changed it to PEP1, PEP2, etc -
which reminded me of the problem here at nstar and this is what I did
to get all the modems to dial out around the clock --

HAYES1 ttyi00 - 2400 dialV96
HST1 ttyi01 - 19200 HSTfast
HST1 ttyi01 - C19200 HSTslow
PEP1 ttyi02 - 19200 PEPfast
PEP1 ttyi02 - C19200 PEPslow
PEP2 ttyi03 - 19200 PEPfast
PEP2 ttyi03 - C19200 PEPslow
HAYES2 ttyi04 - 2400 dialV96

this works very well - now all the modems can be dialing out
around the clock at once!

 {larry at nstar, uunet!sco!romed!nstar!larry, nstar!larry at ndmath.math.nd.edu}
                     backbone usenet newsfeeds available
         Public Access Unix Site (219) 289-0282 (5 high speed lines)