Removable media on ISC Unix

Stephen M. Youndt steve at hacker.UUCP
Wed Oct 10 21:50:29 AEST 1990

The subject and keywords listing say it all.  I am looking for a controller
that will allow me to install ISC Unix on the above configuration.  If such
is not possible, I'd like suggestions as to hardware combinations that will
allow me to have a removable system disk.  By the way the IEF-DP2 is a two
drive (84 Meg each) desktop unit that connects via an external SCSI bus. We've
been using it under DOS with no problem, but we'd like to run a real
OS now, and Unix won't recognize the drive as existing.  Thanks in advance for
any help you can give.  I'll post a summary if there's interest. -- SMY

--
Stephen M. Youndt       /   "Remember, no matter where you go,
uunet!hacker!steve     /     there you are."  -- B. Banzai