CASE Tools

Vic Rice vlr at litwin.com
Thu Oct 18 12:08:12 AEST 1990

I would like to hear from any of you who have recommendations/experiences
with CASE tools running under SCO Unix. I will shortly begin a major
software development project and would like to consider using a CASE
tool in the initial development effort. Something running under X would
be even more interesting.

Also, I am also interested in project management software. We are
currently using TimeLine under DOS :-(. I would really like to move to
a UNIX based project management system. Again, a graphical interface based
system would be preferred.
--
Dr. Victor L. Rice
Litwin Process Automation