UN*X Vendors

Gregory K. Ramsey greg at anacapa.NCEL.Navy.Mil
Tue Oct 30 09:40:43 AEST 1990

Does anybody have a comprehensive list of vendors for UN*X (all
flavors) for 386/486 platforms.  If so could you Email it to
me?

If not could the net mail me the name, addresses and Email
addresses of your favorite vendors?  Send me your least
favorite also, that way I should hit everybody.

If there is interest I will compile and post the list after a
suitable period ( I will try and confirm each address first).

If this was recently posted or is in the monthly posting, my
apoligies, but my site expires everything after one week.

Greg

--
 greg at anacapa.ncel.navy.mil        Greg Ramsey
         _n_n_n____i_i ________    Naval Civil Engineering Lab