Development Package?

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.uucp
Wed Oct 24 12:33:41 AEST 1990

In article <274 at srchtec.UUCP> mra at srchtec.uucp (Michael Almond) writes:

>	With the GNU C compiler around, do you really need the Development
>Package.  I don't know off the top of my head if GNU has a debugger as of yet.
>I know their are binary versions of GCC running around on SIMTEL20, among
>other places.

Besides the compiler you also need a few other pieces, not the least of
which is the libraries.  I have the GNU C compiler as well as GNU Make
and I needed the ESIX development set as a sub-structure to that.  That
may change in the future of course as FSF releases more components.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy at druid)     |
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   I support gun control.