Bruce's 386 kernel

Bob McDermott bobmc at ibmpcug.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 17:22:37 AEST 1990

Hi everyone,
Could anyone help me with a wquery I have?
I am trying to install Briuce's 386 kernel and am receiving
the following message after pressing the '=' key :
             File system panic: FS can'yt report to MM
Everything appeared to compile correctly with Brusce's compiler
What is the best way to debug the OS , as printf statements
don't work?

My machine is a Hyundai 386C with 4Mb memory.
Many thanks for any assistance,
Bob
--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not