multiple bootable partitions

Jeff Turner jeff at uf.msc.umn.edu
Sat Oct 20 07:22:47 AEST 1990

In article <481 at prosun.first.gmd.de> tmh at prosun.first.gmd.de (Thomas Hoberg) writes:
>AX operating system developed at the Berlin Technical University, but the
>source I should have somewhere (but not here), assembles with MASM or TASM.
>There is no installation utility, so you would have to patch in the correct
>partition table yourself, and then transfer it to the boot block. If there
>is sufficient interest (EMAIL please), I'll post the sources and maybe even
>add an installation utility.

My mail to you bounced.

I think there will be sufficient interest to post (a lot larger things
with less interest are posted daily).

If you don't want to post, I would appreciate a email copy as I am
tired of booting off of floppy when I want to run DOS on my 386
UNIX box.

Thanks much, Jeff.

---
Jeff Turner                  Minnesota Supercomputer Center, Inc.
(612) 626-0544               1200 Washington Avenue South
jeff at uh.msc.umn.edu          Minneapolis, Minnesota  55415