VP/ix on FAS drivers.

Ed Cooley ejc at uafcseg.uucp
Wed Oct 17 02:12:31 AEST 1990

Is there a way to use VPIX on the FAS drivers,  I can use VPIX on  a
Bell Tech. Hub Board, they say FAS is unsupported.

What is required? Has anyone patched FAS for VPIX.

Any information would be greatly __GREATLY__ appreciated.

Please E-Mail the response, my netnews is down, and I am not sure
when it will be back up.

Email to: ejc at uafcseg or ejc at uafcveg or ecooley at sci386 (cc to all three
if you don't mind, my communications systems are in a state of flux right
now.)

Thank you,
Ed Cooley   501-636-8152 (voice)