WordPerfect under VP/ix 1.02.00

Bill Heiser bill at unixland.uucp
Tue Oct 16 07:25:36 AEST 1990

I am attempting to get WordPerfect 5.0 (for DOS) to work properly
under VP/ix v1.02.00 on Esix 5.3.2.D.  The program loads and runs OK
until I try to print.  It spools a job to the printer but only prints
the banner page and a bunch of blank lines.

Someone (the author of the Computer Shopper article on WP under VP/ix)
posted an article on one of these newsgroups recently, saying WP 5.0
works fine under a certain rev of VP/ix -- but that article has already
gotten expired from here.

Any hints/suggestions people may have would be appreciated.

Bill

--
home:	...!{uunet,bloom-beacon,esegue}!world!unixland!bill
	bill at unixland.uucp
	bill%unixland.uucp at world.std.com
	Public Access Unix  - Esix SYSVR3 - (508) 655-3848