Esix mailing list

Pim Zandbergen pim at cti-software.nl
Thu Oct 4 05:07:47 AEST 1990

bill at unixland.uucp (Bill Heiser) writes:

>>From: Pim Zandbergen:
>>Maybe it would be wise to register your site in the UUCP domain
>>(or any domain) first before starting a mailing list.
>>I cannot reach these adresses from here.

>My registration should show up in the maps any day now.  I registered
>last month, and am expecting (was expecting) that my entry would show
>up in the October maps (I think around the first of October.

>In any case, how about the following addresses:
>uunet!world!unixland!esixlist   # for posting to the list
>uunet!world!unixland!esixlist_admin   # for admin stuff.

That does not work either. mcsun.eu.net, the EUnet backbone,
will ALWAYS route, no matter what kind of addressing you use.

In other words, if mcsun.eu.net does not know you, you are
effectively cut off of EUnet sites.

Please let us know when your registration has come through (we don't
get comp.mail.maps in Europe either).
Pim Zandbergen                          domain : pim at cti-software.nl
CTI Software BV                         uucp   : uunet!mcsun!hp4nl!ctisbv!pim
Laan Copes van Cattenburch 70           phone  : +31 70 3542302
2585 GD The Hague, The Netherlands      fax    : +31 70 3512837