Intel, Bell Tech. & Unix

Richard Griffiths richard at xanth.ingr.com
Wed Oct 31 01:29:43 AEST 1990

The October 15 issue of Computer Systems News has a blurb stating that Intel
is dropping out of the workstation market.  When they purchased Bell
Technologies, they were trying to break in to the low end workstations.

  I assume the Blit card is history.  Any ideas as to what this portends for
their Unix offering?

  I sympathize with Bell Tech, I worked for BiiN, Another Intel success
story.

Richard A. Griffiths              ...uunet!ingr!b11!xanth!richard   (UUCP)
Intergraph Corp.                  richard at b11.ingr.com          (Internet)
"Part of this D minus belongs to God."  - Bart Simpson