anyone selling ksh binary for '386 unix (ISC and/or ESIX)

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Wed Oct 31 12:58:54 AEST 1990

In article <282 at audfax.audiofax.com> arnold at audiofax.com (Arnold Robbins) writes:

| (Yes, I know it'll be part of V.4 and that I can buy the source, but
| a) I don't want to wait, and b) I don't want to spend that much money.)

  You definitely want the source. I found that the version on Intel V.4
doesn't have the {} expansion enabled when compiled. I am going to
recompile using the option and just flat out replace the shell. Once you
have it, you *use* it.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX