multiport serial board info needed

John Core johncore at compnect.UUCP
Wed Oct 24 09:19:27 AEST 1990

In article <51 at bmhalh.UUCP>, bruce at bmhalh.UUCP (Bruce M. Himebaugh) writes:
> In article <1990Oct14.003841.24000 at virtech.uucp> cpcahil at virtech.UUCP (Conor P. Cahill) writes:
> >In article <34823 at cup.portal.com> spyen at cup.portal.com (Shyh Pei Yen) writes:
> >>I am going to set up a 386 PC based UNIX with dumb terminals connected. I
> >>really appreciate any information on the multiport board. My questions are
> >
> >>4. Pricing?
> >
> >For 8 to 12 ports you can expect to pay anywhere from $600 (maxspeed-8)
> >to $1,100 (megaport 12).

Pricing is not the best but from my experience Digiboard is the best.
Good product
Good manuals
Great support
24 hour bbs for software upgrades or they will mail you the upgrade for
FREE

Wizard Systems              |    UUCP:   uunet!wa3wbu!compnect!johncore
P.O. Box 6269               |INTERNET:   johncore at compnect.wa3wbu
Harrisburg, Pa. 17112-6269  |a public bbs since 1978. Data(717)657-4992 & 4997