wanted: UNIX or clone

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.edu
Sun Apr 28 00:24:01 AEST 1991

In article <3798 at sixhub.UUCP> davidsen at sixhub.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
=In article <1991Apr18.211830.41902 at eagle.wesleyan.edu> flinton at eagle.wesleyan.edu writes:
=
=| Should I infer that Coherent might be a good choice for my ALR 486, given
=| that it sports but 2 Meg of RAM and only 30 Meg on its HD (well, 40 Meg if
=| I scrap my current 10 Meg DOS 4.01 partition) ?
=
=  As long as you realize that it's not UNIX you are fine.

I hear this statement a lot, Bill, but no one says in any detail what it
means.  It seems to me that you're the right guy to do the job.  What do
you say, huh?

Thanks,
Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math