Memory for NEC Powermate <was: Dell SysVr4 on NEC Powermate>

Ray Shwake shwake at raysnec.UUCP
Thu Apr 4 06:15:23 AEST 1991

janm at dramba.neis.oz (Jan Mikkelsen) writes:

>I want to get an inexpensive System V release 4 for my home machine;
>I have seen the Dell product mentioned.
>Has anyone used this on an NEC Powermate 386/20?

[Note: Would have emailed, but can't reach poster.]
Well, unless you've got lots of memory on your Powermate, you can probably
forget it. If you *do* have the required memory, and you didn't get it from
NEC, *please* let me know where you got it. (I've got the same box in my
home office, 2 MB only, and am looking for a viable way to run ISC Architech
or SCO ODT)