Rick Farris rfarris at rfengr.com
Sat Apr 20 01:58:00 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr18.063914.13111 at kithrup.COM> sef at kithrup.COM (Sean Eric Fagan) writes:

> (My latest endeavor, putting kithrup on a network, has taken
> me about two days to get working properly.  All without
> *any* documentation, only talking to some bsd-knowledgeable
> folks.)

I put off installing TCP/IP for about a year, because I was
used to 3-day Novell installations under DOS.  When I
finally got around to installing it, it took about 30
minutes.  But then I had docs...

--
Rick Farris  RF Engineering POB M Del Mar, CA 92014  voice (619) 259-6793
rfarris at rfengr.com     ...!ucsd!serene!rfarris      serenity bbs 259-7757