X386 mouse/keyboard lockup

Jim McKim mckim at mildred.lerc.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 22 22:25:29 AEST 1991

I rebuilt X with Mr. Roell's beta patches (the 1.1b stuff)
over the weekend.  The mouse/keyboard lockup problem that shows
up in ATT 3.2.1 has gone away! (thank you, Thomas Roell)

I stuck a copy of the server (X386) here (mildred.lerc.nasa.gov)
in pub/unix386.x11r4 if anybody wants to try it out but
doesn't feel like building (my machine only takes _six_ hours).

The fine print: I used Lachman TCP (doesn't matter much), Xque
input devices (you might have to install the mouse driver),
gnu dbm (for the colors).

- Jim