Spreadsheets for 386 Unix.

Jesse W. Asher jessea at hbmc.uucp
Wed Apr 3 08:35:21 AEST 1991

I'm looking for recommendations for spreadsheets that will run under
a 386 Unix (preferably SysVR4).  I've discounted Lotus because I've
heard that it is such a hog.  So I'd like to find a spreadsheet that will
run under Unix and which I can convert dos Lotus spreadsheets to.  This
latter is not essential, but very desireable.  Does anyone have any
preferences?

--
      Jesse W. Asher        NIC Handle:  JA268         Phone: (901)386-5061
                       Health Sphere of America Inc.