Setup problems with SCO SysV

Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR/AA allbery at NCoast.ORG
Sun Apr 21 03:03:32 AEST 1991

As quoted from <1991Apr17.213306.12289 at robobar.co.uk> by ronald at robobar.co.uk (Ronald S H Khoo):
+---------------
| [ Hi Brandon, did you ever find the mail forwarding security bug that
|   SCO's MMDF chap mentioned? ]

No, but it's not mission-critical:  I didn't enable .forward on the grounds
that .maildelivery is much better.  I even use it on the non-MMDF sites I use
(courtesy of MH's slocal).

++Brandon
--
Me: Brandon S. Allbery			  Ham: KB8JRR/AA on 2m, 220, 440, 1200
Internet: allbery at NCoast.ORG		(QRT on HF until local problems fixed)