ADTECH 486-25 Motherboard

Leigh Clayton loc at yrloc.ipsa.reuter.COM
Wed Apr 24 02:26:56 AEST 1991

 A local dealer that I do a lot of business with has made me a very good
offer (price) on an ADTECH 486-25 motherboard. The board takes up to 16M of
1M simms, has a Weitek socket, looks very nice and clean, and I'm strongly
tempted to go for it (to replace a cacheless 386DX-25 I now have). It has an
AMI BIOS, and looks like basically a Good Idea(tm). I just thought I'd ask if
any of you know any reason why I shouldn't (I will not be running Unix right
away on it, but I'm hoping to use it for SVR4 eventually).

 I'm not asking whether a 486 is a good deal compared to a 386, I've already
decided about that. I'm just asking about this particular motherboard.

 E-mail or post, whichever you prefer. Thanks a lot .../Leigh