Setup problems with SCO SysV

Ralf U. Holighaus ralfi at pemcom.pem-stuttgart.de
Mon Apr 15 18:32:51 AEST 1991

tyager at maxx.UUCP (Tom Yager) writes:

>  I have tried uugetty with no success, and don't relish the idea of hacking
>  on those horrid C dialer programs (I use the more traditional System V

	Try the dialer dialHA96V.c, which makes use of a default file
	in /etc/default, so for changing modem setup, no recompilation
	is necessary. Mine works very fine. (I mail it to you seperately)

>  that MMDF is equal to the task. Will MMDF, without great hassle, take
>  fred!wilma at uunet.uu.net and turn it into smarthost!uunet.uu.net!fred!wilma?

	Yes, it will definitely do so.

Hope that helps. Regards

Ralf.

--
  PEM Programmentwicklungsgesellschaft    |         Ralf U. Holighaus
        fuer Microcomputer mbH            |         Technical Support